Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Do you need prayers?

Do you sometimes feel forsaken? Here's a ray of hope, a shoulder to cry on, a prayer partner, someone to pray for and with you, someone to listen and so much more. this year am dedicating my time to pray so if you need me I am available. just drop me a prayer request via email or here and I promise to pray!

God will never disappoint you if you do as He says!


1
My God, my God! Why have you forsaken me?Why do you remain so distant?Why do you ignore my cries for help?
2
Every day I call to you, my God, but you do not answer.Every night you hear my voice, but I find no relief.
3
Yet you are holy.The praises of Israel surround your throne.
4
Our ancestors trusted in you,and you rescued them.
5
You heard their cries for help and saved them.They put their trust in you and were never disappointed.

6 Comments:

At 05 January, 2006, Blogger |d®| said...

I agree with Poi - this is off the chain. The Main Man is all you need in this lifetime.

 
At 06 January, 2006, Blogger walk said...

farm gal happy new year! continue seeking and you shall find

 
At 06 January, 2006, Blogger Farmgal said...

@Poi 'why worry while you can pray'
I believe worrying does little to help the situation, but so many times we find it easier to worry, when we should be praying.
thanks for stopping by!

@D I agree, we need Him more than anything.

@Joe thanks Jo and happy New year to you too!

 
At 10 January, 2006, Blogger Bee said...

Hi Farmgal!!
This is a wonderful Blog, I belive its definitely from God. I will be stopping by often to offer and receive encouragement from you and other Christian bloggers. I have decided that this is my year to put God first and I know this blog will remind and challenge me to do so on a daily basis.

 
At 11 January, 2006, Blogger Farmgal said...

Kenyangal please drop by when you can and drop me an email if you need prayers.

God should come first in our lives!

 
At 23 April, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This a really good idea. Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home